Chocolate Chip Cookie Cupcakes
Nothing is more important to sorority girls than their bigs and littles. Whether it’s taking family tequila shots or watching Frozen, bigs and littles are attached at the hip. So when it comes to deciding who will be your partner in crime for the rest of college, there is little room for selection error.
Luckily, you have a favorite freshman from rush who just joined your sorority! She’s from the same area as you and also loves blacking out on weekdays. Careful though, that fake friend Carrie is also trying to steal your favorite baby away from you. But you have a hidden weapon up your sleeve. If girls ever did have a weakness, it would be cupcakes. This super easy recipe is low effort for a great looking result. Make these special cupcakes for your little to be and lock up the coolest girl in the pledge class.
1 package of cupcake mix
3 large eggs
1/2 cup of butter
1 cup of water
1 package of cookie dough
1. Begin by combining the ingredients into a large mixing bowl. Mix until you have a smooth batter.
2. Place batter into cupcake pans and then bake for time instructed on package. Test with a toothpick to see if cooked through.
3. At the same time place the cookie dough on a tray in small balls and place in the oven. Cook as instructed on the packet. Let cool for 5 minutes after taken out of the oven.
4. Once cooked make a hole in the middle and fill with chocolate chips. The cut should be across the entire cupcake and not too deep.
5. Frost the cupcakes and place half a cookie on top with chocolate chips.